Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dreams.

They show us what we want life to be like. Everything we wish for can come true as soon as we close our eyes. And its an amazing feeling to know that those dreams actually have a real shot at coming true. I had a really good dream last night and i cant wait for it to come true.

My day was actually pretty good today. I goofed off with my brother and made a totally kickass action movie. Ever tied your brother to a tree and pretended to stab him? Its pretty great =) Cept is was really cold outside and my fingers were like frozen which made texting reallyyy hard. Maybe ill upload the movie at some point after i finish editing it. I'm actually proud of it. That doesn't come around very often.

Besides that i watched a lot of Terminator and got caught up, that shows pretty funny if you ha vent seen it. Robots playing with transformer guy toy things are pretty great to watch. And i beat all the left 4 dead campaigns. Yes I'm a dork, but can you kill over six thousand zombies in one day?

Random thought: Safetysuit is the shit. and the new ADTR CD is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

AnaSofia said...

I knoo baby safetysuit is amazing. N adtr is pretty fucking sexy.

Jocelyn said...

Yea they are. Theyre misic makes me happy. Have you heard their new CD its fantastical.