Thursday, March 5, 2009

List townn

My loves:

- my babyyy
- my amazingg friends
- the New York Yankees and my boy Jeter
- blogspot
- writing music
- basketball
- all my music
- my phone
- to write love on her arms
- myspace
- the secret life
- art class
- xbox
- making movies
- cheese its
- romantic movies
- converse
- tight jeans =P
- purple&black
- the heat who fuckn own the magic baby =)
- dyed hair
- huskies
- skateboarding
- and GOOFBALLS

My... not loves:
- algebra
- biology
- losing
- distance
- heartbreak
- computer projects
- getting bad grades
- being treated like I'm someone I'm not
- school food
- being sick
- wondering what people think of you
- staying home on the weekends
- waiting
- homework
- people who think they are better than everyone else
- gossip
- not being able to draw
- the way i look
- having to lie as much as i do
- not being able to drive
- my annoyingly lame running skills
- fighting with my mom
- not having my phone
- missing you
- people trying to keep us apart

Best words everrr:
- foreverness
- fantastical
- beautiful
- baby
- love
- turnontastic
- intense
- fuckfuckfuck&fuck
- sexyyy
- superfuntastical
- delicious
- adorablee
- chainsaw city
- ninjaishhh
- fantastilistic
- dream
- Ana&Jocelyn


My dreams:
- see a game at Yankee stadium
- go to Australia
- direct a major motion picture
- move away from here
- own a mini cooper
- to get someone amazing to play one of my songs
- to tell my family what they need to know about me
- to be open with the world someday
- but most of all to spend it with her.
- and all the rest of them that you guys don't need to know about...

2 comments:

AnaSofia said...

Hellllll noo do the heat own the magic. Yr so adorable yet soo incredibly wrong.
Hooray for goofballs!
Tight jeans are delicious

You named it not loves yayyy =D
Some I have to disagree with... Ur beautiful of course
Most I like tho

Omfg all those words are fuckn sexyyyy

Lmao at the last dream

GraceEstelle said...

lists are awesomelicious.
;D
funfunfun!

btw, your words make me lol.