Saturday, March 7, 2009

I can't see why I'd do anything without you

So i just got homee from seeing that one shopping movie. The movie was okay i guess she wore some awful outfits and waaaay to much orange but i wasn't really paying attention anyway. It was really nice to just be with her. To be able to hold her hand and lean on her shoulder. You have no idea how much I've missed that. I'm in an amazing mood right now. I'm like high on life. I think I'm going to go write after i finish this =)



You made me happy today, you saw how much i smiled. Thank you. Its been way to long since I've smiled like that.


*comes back a day later to finish*

I just went outside and worked out. I feel good like i always do after a good practice. My shots were falling and I'm sweaty and breathing heavy, its a good feeling. That probably sounds weird but oh well. Its like i feel accomplished i guess i don't know. I love the after practice/game/workout feeling. Anyway i skated down my driveway for a little while before i came in and I'm in a really good mood now. I feel like i could take on the world. Maybe ill challenge Zach when he gets home, he hates it when i win. I wish we had a pool. I'd love to jump in one right now. I'm having a pretty good weekend. Well compared to how my weekends usually are.

I'm gunna go do something amazing. I just have to figure out what.

4 comments:

AnaSofia said...

I love anywhere but here by safteysuit <3

I'm so glad tht u where happy baby. I love makin u happy more than nething.
I missed holdn yr hand too. But u already knew tht. It makes me happy tht we got to =)
My shoulder is a pretty amazing armrest, huh?
I lovee yr smile. It's amazing.
Yr welcome.
Yr perfect how cud I make it through a day without u?
N thts not weird. Thts how I feel now after all tht nasty cleaning stuff. Accomplished.

If u think of something amazing to do, call me =P

I love u baby.
ana.

Jocelyn said...

Of course I was happy baby I always am wen I'm with u. I kno it was rele nice to play with yr fingers again =)

Yr smile is pretty amazing too my love

All the amazing things I can think of require transportation which we seem to be lacking...

I love u too beautiful

Joc

mona.in.the.box said...

SO I HEARD ZACH WAS AT....

.....DAKODA'S HOUSE. LOL.


Hi. It's nice to tell that you're HAPPY. C:

AnaSofia said...

I tend to say happy a lot when talking about her D=