Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm so sorry, for everything.

Mrs Mosby officially knows nothing about anything. She acts like she knows everything there is to know about depression/suicide when obviously she has no fucking clue. That was a fantastic way to start my morning considering the night before. Half of the people in my class can go die because how can they have opinions like that if they haven't been in that situation. How can they be so ignorant that they think they have it all figured out and that anyone who ever thinks about suicide is a completely awful person, "how can they be so selfish, don't they know what it does to everyone around you?" And for the record every time that someone says something that could be even remotely related to suicide in the slightest way you DON'T have to run and tell everyone that you know, you might be over reacting just a little.

I was already in an awful mood when i woke up this morning cause of staying up late and having an awful dream besides i was already feeling like shit when i went to sleep so when i had to sit and listen to everyone talk about how awful suicide is for an hour i had pretty much given up on the day.

English my mood didn't change while i sat there and didn't pay attention to the movie at all, lost in my own awful thoughts.

Science sucked like usual. Except i have a B =D which means my grades might actually be decent this nine weeks.

Art was good only because i got to see her and take a break from it all, and when you played with my bangs baby it made me happy, thanks i needed that.

Lunch was okay because i was starving and i got to eat and talk and try and forget.

Spanish was boring which left me thinking all class again. I think i did good on the test though.

Computers has to be the most boring class ever created. She cant teach. Projects suck and it takes a year to end.

Basically my day sucked. I did blog yesterday by the way i just didn't post it. I don't think you guys should have to read it. It'll only hurt you.

2 comments:

AnaSofia said...

I'm sorry yr day was so shitty. If I had any idea I wudve given u a big hug at carline. I'm sorry.

I agree. Mrs. Mosby makes me want to shove a brick in her face. She thinks she knows so much about it. Every question she askd the answer was screaming in my mind and hers was so wrong I almost wantd to laugh. U know why we have it harder than adults mrs. mosby? Because we're STUCK. Being at home is hell, and so is school. The only oulet we have is one who loves us, and tht wuz taken too. Where's left to go? U tell me.

Selfish? If u ask me, they deserve to feel like I did for the rest of their lives.

I'm glad I made u happy baby. Even if it was short lived.

Am I allowed to read it? I'm not begging, just curious. And worried. Like always.

Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.
ana.

GraceEstelle said...

Mrs. Mosby is an idiot.
And she doesn't realize that she might have some suicidal kids in her classes.
And guess what, if I committed suicide, I would want everyone to hurt after I was gone.

asdjkl I hate that lady.
I hate that class.
I hate myself.
That speech made me want to share all my dark inner thoughts with her just to see the look on her face.


Anyway, I'm sorry bout that, I keep miniranting in comments these days.

I <3 youuuuu.
You should check your myspace mail cause I found a REALLY good poem for poetry alive today kay bye.