Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm not going to be able to look at a mini without thinking about that

Aren't blogs supposed to be for writing whatever you happen to be thinking at the time? i think so. so here goes nothing.

i cant believe how sure i am about spending my life with you. Honestly i cant even imagine being with someone else. kissing someone else. telling someone else i love them. No. There is no doubt in my mind that i will never be with anyone but you. We've been together five months and it feels like a lifetime. i cant wait for the day when we can tell people yea we've been together since 9th grade, we made it through everything. When i can act like your girlfriend in public. when we can move in together. when i can buy you presents, like sexy cars. when i can marry you and be proud to call you my wife. i think about all this all the time its about time it ended up in here.


i decided I'm going to come out to my grandma. you have no idea how nervous that makes me. i used to tell her everything about my life so it feels wrong to hide such a huge part of me from her. i want to be able to talk about it with her. But I'm terrified of how shes going to react. Is she going to be able to look at me as Jocelyn, the same person that shared everything with you or is she not going to be able to get past the fact that I'm in love with a girl? Is she going to think I'm going to hell. Is she going to even wanna talk about it with me? Am i even going to be able to tell her? Will i have enough guts to be like o yea i think you should know that I've been dating Ana for 5 months? *sigh* Is she going to be hurt that i kept it from her? God i dont know. But i have to do it. I cant take lying to her anymore. Wish me luck.

Hey guess who's going to get her permit this weekend?! =D

i just played rockband. i was like killing the drums to get out my frustration and my muscles were tense the whole time so now I'm like incredibly soreee. But it was very stress relieving.

Holy shit its 1?! Damn.

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Good luck.

And Yay! Permit! Finally. :P

AnaSofia said...

I cried a second time when I read that again.
You really are amazing =). And you have no idea how much I agree with every sentence. I love youuuu

*sigh* it's better that she finds out from you. I don't want you to go through what I did with my parents D=. I'm sure she'll understand baby. She's your grandma and will always love you. I promise. How could she just turn in you after all you've been through? It doesn't make sense. Good luck baby.

Permit=hell yes.

I haven't played rockband since the summer on my birthday. Woahh

I loveeee youu.
ana.

mona.in.the.box said...

Damn.
You're getting your permit before me >:B



fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Good luck, BUB.