Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've been busy experiencing the world after nuclear war

AKA playing fall out 3. The most amazing game on the planet. You take my two favorite games: Gears of War and Oblivion and out them together and get Fall out. Yep I'm a total Xbox dork =P

The Knowing is an fantastical movie. I really liked it. Cept i need an explanation about what the rocks had to do with anything...
Cept there were some let downs that day but that's okay it still made me happy.


I have like my whole art project still to do and I'm not going to end up working on it till Sunday night. I haven't eaten Taco Bell all week. I should get a prize.

I realized recently that there are so many things i still want to do in my life and I'm scared of it ending before i get there. And I'm scared of dying actually. Which is weird for me. I guess its kind of a good thing. This is making no sense I'm just typing what i happen to be thinking at that exact moment. But oh well. My dad needs the computer so i guess thats it for now. W.e

1 comment:

GraceEstelle said...

They're Jesus rocks dummy! :P