Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pain.

Omfg my ankles hurt so bad. God please make it stop.

So I'm totally fucked since i was supposed to present today in computers. But i just couldn't take it anymore. I feel awful there's no way i was going to make it all the way through school. I barely made it through 1st and 2nd period with passing out or throwing up or both. So now I'm home alone crying out cause my joints hurt so bad. Is that normal? i don't think so.

I cant really think right now about anything other than how relieved i am to be home. I don't think i could take school today especially since shes not there. There isn't anything to get me through this class or that one. No light at the end of the tunnel. And with this pain? There was no fucking way.

Nick & Nora's infinite playlist:
  • i want a night like that
  • really? you couldn't find anywhere better than an ice room?
  • Teaching her how to kiss him sounded fun =P
  • I just wanna hold your hand- hes so right. that's really all i want, to just be with her
  • The cover is pretty sexy, I'm thinking bout trying to recreate something like it in photoshop
  • FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK... most common word
  • Book Nick and movie Nick are totally not the same
  • Getting walked in on sucks doesn't it?
  • Such a moment killer
  • I want a kool gay guy friend
  • Neither of them are 100% straight, there's no way
  • What no nasty gum in the book?
  • I want a sequel

2 comments:

AnaSofia said...

Baby I'm so sorry. U shudnt have to go through tht. School is bad enough. I want to give u a big hug n it wudnt matter cuz we'r both sick neway =(

•sooooooo do I
•I kno a fuckn ice room? Seriously. Although I wudnt mind exactly...
•lmao id rele kno so I cudnt teach nebody
•agreed.
•for realz? Show me if u ever do =)
•Fuck is a great word
•yea book nick wuz more badass n movie nick wuz a pushover =\
•holy fucking fuckidee fuck fuck. Yess it does.
•what you mean the old ppl?
•I don't.
•lmao I kno it's so obvious
•I definitely didn't mind.
•meeeee 2

Love uuuu

GraceEstelle said...

I WANT A COOL GAY GUY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screamsfaintsdies*