Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coach K is fucking hardcore

He does realize that we don't start playing till October right? And he does know that its only March. Oh well i guess its going to pay off in the long run. I haven't been this sore in a long time... actually i don't know if I've ever been this sore. Every muscle in my body hurts. If you just touch my arm it hurts. And i have to go back on Friday and do it all again. I need to work out the soreness before then but i probably wont.

Yay we went to Dlights today. It was yummy.

I have no idea what I'm going to draw for my garden thing in art. I want it to be creative but i cant think of anything. I would put a really cute puppy... cause i have a weakness for puppies =D but i cant draw that. And i don't want it to be all normal happy garden ish. Maybe ill make it like a horror crime scene thing. With blood and guts and shit. That'd be kool. I don't know if i can draw that though.

I did okay with my speech today except for my fucking voice wouldn't stop shaking so it sounded like i was going to start crying or something. Grace said it made it sound like i really cared about what i was talking about. Which i did. But not I'm going to start crying when i talk about it caring. Everyone said it was good though. I don't if that's enough to get me a good grade. Plus i was like 15 seconds short. I think it did an okay job writing it. I don't know. I was really paying attention to how people were reacted. I was to busy trying to stop my voice from shaking and remember what i was supposed to be saying. I wanna know my grade like now.

My daddy just bought a sexy new laptop. Too bad i cant touch it since its just for graphics. It has vista though. Nasty. He should've got a mac.

Recently Ive come to a realization: I want to be here. It is worth it. Thank you for saving me.

No comments: