Friday, March 13, 2009

Random shit.

- today turned out really good
- i got a kiss, a really really good one
- i have a b in algebra yayyy =D
- aww my puppys looking at me like pleasee pet mee im so adorablee
- i eat taco bell waaay too much
- i fucking hate mrs smith
- baby one day i'm going to wear black and brown together just to annoy you =P
- i need a good grade on this spanish test. like extremly
- OMFG clara you have the worst timeing everrrr
- i hate staying home
- your bangs looked really good today
- i wish my speech was a hell of a lot better
- i so could concentrate... maybe
- your such a dickhead
- i like having your taste in my mouth, it reminds me of how amazing kissing you is
- we should finish those bets tonight
- my knee hurts soooo bad
- wow im so pale. ugh.
- this really isnt a phase but i guess you'll relize that soon enough
- ive decided im going to tell you
- oh yeah baby what were you gunna tell me from art?
- you do know she's mine right? you better.
- you can act like it doesnt bother you at all but i know that your counting on me getting over it
- i wish you could help me study. and i would actually study for a little while
- 4 days till 5 months =)
- someone needs to have a party. like now.
- i miss youu wakee upp lmao

1 comment:

AnaSofia said...

-well, half was. I'm glad u had a nice day
-wow wut a coincidence! So did I!
-omg releee?! Yayyy
-awww I wanna c. My puppies smelld kinda weird today, I didn't rele spend much time w them.
-I haven't eatn taco bell in like a year
-she likes mee =)
-omggg noooo I'd hate u forever and a halffff
-yea u do =( I still can't believe u were gunna take tht test without noin pescado *shakes head*
-yessss she does. Damn mms.
-I actually like it. Sometimes
-u rele think so? Yay =)
-yea mine too. I actually want criticism on it.
- no u couldnt dont lieee
-who, exactly?
-is it weird tht I thought the same thing earlier?
-maybe... But I think it's too late now
-I like yr paleness =)
-lmao yea it's definitely not a phase.
-who?
-o lmao. Wen I told u u were lying I tried to think of something I cud say to go along w it n I came up w "u lie as much as a dead person" lmaolmaolmao. But I didn't wanna say it out loud.
-yess I am someone shud back off
-again, who?
-I knooo =)
-yes I agree
-I'm sorryy... I wantd to wake up but I wuz so exhausted. I'm sorry. I wuz dreamin bout u tho. Don't get yr hopes up it wuznt like tht. Maybe I'll tell y bout it later.