Sunday, March 20, 2011

I can't stop

I love you so much.
I wish I could turn it off.
I'm hoping it'l fade eventually.
All I wanna do is be with you.

"Us. Well how we used to be anyway. All cute and full of dreams."

My dreams never went away.

I keep posting and looking at all these girls trying to get you out of my head. When all I wanna do is post cute pictures of you. I don't know how I'm going to get over this. Over you. You're everything to me. My heart still belongs to you. I don't know how to get it back.

I know that I should never have thought that we could last. That it was possible.
But I'm stupid. And I did.

And now I have to figure out what to do. How to get over you and put my heart back together.
I don't know how to not love you.

And I don't even think I can ever turn it off.

No comments: