Sunday, March 6, 2011

1:15

I don't have anyone to text. Or call.
Sure people said to call them or text them. But none of them are you. I have no fucking idea how I'm going to handle this. I cant stop fucking crying and I feel like I'm going to throw up and sleep is impossible. Maybe we should have just been friends from the beginning. Then this wouldn't hurt as bad. Now that I now what its like... I don't know how I'm ever going to feel safe without your arms around me. I don't know how I'm ever going to feel whole without you by my side. How the fuck am I supposed to live without you? I cant fucking do it. Without you? I never actually thought it would happen. I asked you you tell me that you wanted to be with me because I wanted you to prove me wrong... to tell me that everything was okay and that you loved me. How did that conversation go from you calling to tell me goodnight to you telling me that you breaking up with me? I need to stop fucking crying. My head hurts and my eyes hurt and I wish I could get some fucking sleep. I even texted Miranda. Who hates my fucking guts to tell her to make sure you're okay. Because I care about you too fucking much. Thats my problem I always care about people too much. I thought it was different with you. I thought that you would always be there. I thought that we were different. I thought that we would make it. You know I was so fucking confident that we could make it through anything. That I would fucking die for you... that you were everything to me. I need you to fucking breathe. I cant breathe knowing that you dont want me anymore. How the fuck am I supposed to do this? I had to take everything down off my walls and take all the stuff you got me and hide it so I start crying harder when I saw the spiderman flipflops you justs bought me. This is the first night that i've sleep in this bed without my turtle since you bought him for me over 2 years ago. This fucking sucks. I have no fucking idea how to live right now. I cant fucking do this. Why? Why couldnt I be enough for you? Why couldnt I be your forever?

Im sorry. Im sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry i cant be that person for you. I'm sorry I didn't know how to fix this. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry.

No comments: