Thursday, September 9, 2010

I tried

to write this long and intense post, but then it kinda turned into this long and self loathing paragraph and it didn't get across anything I was trying to say. I'll try and redo it tomorrow.

LUCAS IS A LOSER.

I am going to die. Basketball just might kill me. You know it's hardcore when there's a trashcan on the side of the court for people to puke in. Really coach?

Thank god I'm starting to feel better. I can breathe a lot better and it doesn't feel like I need to drill a hole in my chest and suck all the fluid out. So thumbs up for that.

So I shall leave you with a picture of Tegan <3 I'm rolling my eyes at the face you're making babe ;)


2 comments:

AnaSofia said...

TEEEEGGGAANNN :D
She's so goddamn fiiiinnee.

Jocelyn said...

Ahahaha isn't she though?