Monday, September 27, 2010

And all that I can do is just laugh

It feels so good to be creating again. To make something from nothing. There isn't a better feeling than watching your idea come to life... to see it actually happen. Film making is love. It makes me feel alive.

Someone should get me a macbook with final cut pro please? You'll make my life.

Baby you are so cute. I'm pretty positive I have the best girlfriend in the world. My new hoodies are perfect.

Basketball isn't the same anymore, I just really don't have the desire or drive. I mean sure it was fun in ninth grade but that was more because of the people and the atmosphere and whatnot. But I'm gunna try and play at least for a couple weeks. Maybe it'll get better.

I really like third and fourth period. I think they should just be on repeat all day.

No comments: