Monday, September 6, 2010

I think it's about time

I made a decent post huh?

This school year is already so much better than last year. I get to see my baby pretty much all day and I go out pretty much every weekend.

I wish I had a class with you though :( I really dont like never seeing you. July 14th 2011 <3 I'm already counting down the days.

All of that stuff that I wrote on that note in English was true baby. You made me feel like it was okay, like I was okay. I'm completely okay with who I am now. All because of you <3

I feel grosss. I hate being sick. It feels like someone filled my head with cotton balls.

I hope I'm okay to go to school tomorrow. I miss you so much already.

Okay I guess this isnt going to be a decent post. I can't think anymore.

Goodbye my darlings <3

1 comment:

H.R said...

Lucky him for such a loveable girl !!

http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/