Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boredom

Soo I'm stuck here at the library and i thought id blog and put off doing my homework.

People annoy me... people who think there better than everyone else. i mean seriously dude I'm sorry you think this person or that person is just so awful or bitchy i really don't give a shit. Honestly go gossip to someone who cares.

I'm gunna do that random not directed at anyone in particular thing.

♥ You need to get over yourself
♥ I' m really trying i wish you could see that
♥ I'm sorry i hurt you... but you hurt me too
♥ I love you
♥ I wish i could tell you
♥ I'm sorry, so sorry
♥ I'm afraid, no matter how many times you reassure me
♥ I don't know how long i can take this before i go completely insane
♥ i miss you
♥ I wish you could know, everyone I'm tired of secrets and lies
♥ You really are beautiful i wish you could see it
♥ Some of the things you say kinda creep me out....
♥ All i want is you.
♥ My stomach hurts i should probably eat something

Ok i gotta go walk over to the gym but more later this is getting addicting

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

ahahaha, you should tell me who they all are. ;D

Jocelyn said...

most of them are easy to figure out =P