Sunday, August 14, 2011

"You would make a cute lion"

You are so confusing.

You were super flirty last night. Like... more than you ever have been... minus like that one week when you admitted you were into me. But yeah. You were completely aware of how bad you were turning me on. I could see it all over your face.

And sometimes you would slip up and call me cute and then change the subject really fast.

You only go so far. Once shit starts getting real you always remember to drop in a comment about a hot guy or something.

You know that I can't help but flirt back. Especially when you act so fucking cute when I do.

Betting me a kiss was turning it up a notch though. Even though we both know that I won't win. You paused before you said it. Making the decision to go there. Making sure I knew that if it happened you'd go through with it.

You're a tease.
And super cute.. especially late at night when its just us and your voice gets all sleepy.

And even though I know that the chances of you ever actually doing anything are nonexistent, I'll keep hitting on you.
Just because its fun. And a challenge. And I'd hate to just give up and let you win ;)

No comments: