Friday, August 5, 2011

Love,

But are you doing it just because it's easier?
Because there's something really wrong with that.
But maybe you're not. Maybe it was just a phase... maybe I was just a phase. I find that hard to believe. How you can just turn it off like that? It makes it hard to believe that you meant anything you ever told me.

I'm all for it if it is honestly what makes you happy.
I'm happy for you. That everything is going to be easier for you. That you won't have to be ashamed of it.. or hide it or get shit from anyone. I'd kill for that. And if you have that.. really have that and are not just doing it cause it's easier... I'm incredibly happy for you.

Just please... don't do it for the wrong reason. It will catch up with you if you are... and you'll be miserable.

I've told you a million times.
Live your life for you.

You'll always be my first, I'll always love you, and we'll always have something special. But I know that I'll be okay without you.

I hope that you find a way to be happy.

1 comment:

Rebel Call said...

Happiness is like a building, it must have a foundation, and that foundation be you. Never fear love, but love yourself first, and all that you mean, then the path to love will open up to you.