Sunday, August 28, 2011

Done.

Jocelyn Brearley

Okay. I feel like I need to get it all out in the open. I feel like we should talk about it. Even if its just you telling me that there's nothing there. So here goes nothing.

I like you. Too much for my own good. And most of the time it feels like you're right there with me. Leaning against me at bbc and making bets about kissing me. You get all cute about things that make me forget that we aren't actually dating. Like when i wore your chef coat and you got all super smiley and told me that i looked good in it. It was like the cutest thing ever.

So. I need you to tell me that there isnt anything there. That I'm making it all up in my head. Unless I'm not.

And I don't wanna fuck up our friendship with this. But I care about you too much to not try. You know?

Is any of this making sense?

Kayla L Kindred

yah it is hard watching that, it is making sense, you are like my best friend and to an extent i was trying to get your mind off of Ana, but then i realised last night that that is never going to happen with her texting you, i promised myself when you left that i would stop doing that to you because it is not fair, your not making it up, you did look cute in my chef coat, i cant help flirting and acting cute, its what i do, and who i am... i wish it wasn't, and i also dont wanna ruin out friendship over it.

like i said above, it makes sense, and i am sorry, i too care about you, and i do hope you feel better.


Jocelyn Brearley

I'm over Ana. She'll always mean a lot to me. But I'm not in love with her anymore. I get that you can't help it.. I mean I flirt too... but its just been like on overdrive with us lately you know?

Kayla L Kindred

yah, i am toning it down... i feel so bad for doing that to you though


Jocelyn Brearley

Its not like i wasn't doing it too. I have a problem with falling for my friends. Don't feel bad. Its my fault not yours.


Kayla L Kindred

alright. did you know that the mtv music awards are on tonight

No comments: