Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dear,

I'm really worried about you. I hope you can have some fun this week... I really do. I hope that it isnt as bad as you think its going to be and that maybe just for a second you can get your mind off of everything that you hate and just enjoy a moment. I wish I could give that to you. I wish I could give you the whole world. You deserve it, you deserve happiness, you deserve to be free of all this pain and hate. I wish I could give all of that to you. I hope that you can find it some day. I'm really sad that we didn't get to say goodbye. I really wanted to. Kinda more than anything. I have no idea how I'm going to go like the whole summer without seeing you. I miss you every day. Love you. Goodnight.

You're good for me right now. I can forget about everything when I'm with you and just enjoy the moment.. just be there with you. I have a good feeling about this. But even if it doesn't turn into anything or I kiss you once and you freak out and run back to boys, I want you in my life. You make me smile, and I love that I can just have fun and flirt and goof off and there isnt any commitment or anything. Maybe there will be... maybe we'll get together at some point.. but for now this is good. Really good.

No comments: