Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yeah.

I wish all of this would just go away. Can we go back to when I felt like everything was gunna be okay. When I believed with all of my heart that you would always be there. That we would always be us and that you would love me forever. Can we go back to when cute mis-shapen hearts on my face would make my entire day. Can we go back. I miss you. I miss us. AND I NEED TO GET OVER IT.

This is bad. I'm just going to get hurt again... I know that nothing is going to happen. Or I keep trying to tell myself that. You say things like Clara said that me n you are pretty much dating, and then laugh and tell me that I'm like the sister you never had. Which convinces me that nothing will ever happen. But then you say things that make me believe the complete opposite. It's messing with my head big time and I don't know what to do about it.

And I feel even more alone because I'm back to being the only one.

If you understand what I mean.

No comments: