Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fourth period

Kinda makes my life most of the time.

I really hope we can get on the roof. It"ll be so fucking rad to have that scene be that dramatic.

You're a blast to hang out with. I love how comfortable I am around you (even with the few butterflies that are left) and that we can talk about stupid stuff or serious stuff or nothing at all and still be smiling like dorks. I love how chill you are. And I'm glad we're getting closer, i don't think I'd ruin that friendship with a meaningless makeout sesh now. You deserve more than that. I hope that he treats you rightt.

You. I don't even know what to say. You are still my best friend. Even when I couldn't look at you you didn't go anywhere. You have been the constant in my life. The one person I know that no matter what will always be there. And that didn't change when we broke up. Thank you. Thank you for that. I'm glad that we can still be in each other's lives. Really really fucking glad.

Anyone up for meaningless makeout sessions?
The distraction would be wonderful.

No comments: