Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To whom it may concern

- I'd be lying if I said I didn't care that you're going with her. Even if its not with her. It's still really shitty.

- I'm really glad we talked too. I've always felt at ease with you and I miss talking to you like that. I think that you get the way that I think... the way my brain works. But you have been there since the beginning, you watched me grow up and turn into who I was supposed to be. I miss you. Let's not make that a one time thing okay?

- Get over yourself.

- So many people told me to punch you in the face today. There's no way I ever could.

- All of that stuff that happened last year was because I couldn't handle life at that time. I was selfish and you deserved better.

- I hate that you moved.

- I hate that you live in Canada... we had a blast together.. I need more of that in my life.

- Really? No one gives a shit. Stop trying to be the person you think everyone wants you to be. Grow the fuck up.

- All you chemistry kids: you make that class 100000 times better. I actually kinda like it now.

- FUCK YOU.

- I'm terrified of ever leaving you again.

No comments: