Monday, February 21, 2011

Lisaa

I miss you so much. Juss sayin. I feel like I've known you forever instead of just like I hung out with you for a week on a cruise ship. I told you tons about my life and whatnot. But really we just had nothing but fun for a week. No drama. No real life. Just fun and chill and friends. Thank you for making my trip that much better.

It's weird when you spend 7 days constantly hanging out with someone and then never see them ever again.

Faith&Amanda&Ceasar&Nikki&Mariela&Evan&Cory&everybodyelse I miss you guys <33

I miss making giant pillow forts and eating strawberry ice cream. I miss laying on the couches in fuel and laughing at people dancing. I miss getting pizza at sorento's every night. I miss the comfy double chair things in the solarium. I miss two on two basketball with zach. I miss fernando and his awesome random ness.

I did all these really cool things the whole time but none of them compare to the amazing people that I met <3

No comments: