Monday, February 28, 2011

Passion




I can't even explain how much I want to go to film camp. But you know the whole four grand thing is kind of a problem. But come on... Industry standard equipment, and backlots, and being able to take advantage of people who can teach me things that I could never learn here. I want that. I fucking need that. Three weeks of creating. Of learning. Of getting to do what I love.. and on top of all that... to get out of here and live a little.
CREATION. I need it. I need it to fucking breathe. I mean the news room is cool and I'm sure it'll be fun and everything. But I want to be able to create. I want to take a story, or an idea, and turn it into something magical. Something real.

I've decided that I want this too bad to sit here and do nothing about it.
I need this.
So I'm going to start proving that I'm good enough.

No comments: