Sunday, April 25, 2010

You need to get punched in the face

More like pushed off a bridge.

I've tried over and over again to try and understand what the hell is wrong with you. How you could knowingly do what you do to her. Do you even realize the affect you're having? Fuck you. Get over your own selfish feelings and realize how much fucking pain you're causing. But I know you wont. Not ever. So pushing you off a bridge seems to be the best solution.

I almost got up to walk down there when that rock broke like that. I wanted it. I wanted to feel my bones smash into a million pieces. We really shouldn't have been sitting on that ledge.

I ruined it. I ruined it all. One month down the drain. But it felt so good. I needed it. I've needed it for so long.

No classes, not even lunch? That's the only fucking time I have with you and now they're taking that too. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I should've expected that. I don't know why I didn't.

So many fucking bug bites. Its quite ridiculous. But it was worth it. So so worth it. But I still must complain.

I should've just left last night. Then your parents wouldn't have known I was there. It would've saved you that conversation. I'm sorry.

I love you both <3

No comments: