Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yesterday

Was pretty fucking amazing. The entire day was pretty damn perfect.
School was pretty decent. The crazy laugh ness that was fifth period almost made me forget we were in school and not sitting in a tree somewhere laughing until it hurts. Bio and English and Geometry = nonstop ryan+jocelyn conversations. History with Lex who always manages to make me smile. After school before you left would have been enough to have me smiling all weekend baby.

Relay for life:

First half Burger king
Ryan
Courtney
Football
Lots and lots of walking
Grass
Mountain Dew
Flashback "remember when" conversations

Second half
Ana <3
More grass
Baseball fields
Kissing
Touching
Feeling
Some super fucking hot shorts
The loss of my ability to walk
Dark
Lights
Jocelyn Proof bra clasps
Grassgrassgrass
Skin
Hands
Tounge
Perfect
Love
Alive
Happy
Complete

I love you beautiful... so fucking much <3

And I love you too, 5th period really made me happy <3

One more thing about yesterday.
One month... one whole cut free month. I honestly never though I could do it. I have mixed feelings about it... on one hand i hate it so much, i want to scream and cut and cry. On the other hand I'm amazed at the happiness I'm feeling about yesterday... a day like that and I didn't need to cut to do it.

No comments: