Friday, February 5, 2010

Love.

You knew we'd be there, or at least you knew I would be. I care about you too much to let you do that alone. You will never have to, I'm not going anywhere.

My rubberband seems to be working for now. Or it's taking the edge off at least. My jeans are in just the right place. They move up and down perfectly positioned, an amazing reminder.

You were super cute at carline today. All tired and happy. It made me smile, an honest smile. You make everything seem just a little bit brighter. I love you baby <3

I can't fix this, and i don't know how to handle it. I need to make it all better. Or manageable at least. I want to keep you both with me all the time. To see that you're okay. To be there to help you be okay. I need you with me all the time, to keep me okay. I can't do this alone, not again. Sitting in my room for endless hours makes it impossible to keep my mind on things other than the pushpins on my wall, or the incredible sharpness of my ninja stars... (that are now in Rachel's possession). I don't know how to make it stop. Someone please make it go away. Please... I'm begging you... I can't take it.

I want to makeout in front of you, invite you to a strip club, and talk about how I'd give anything to have some mindblowing sex with my crazy hot girlfriend.

That is all...
I love you, and you, and you <3

1 comment:

AnaSofia said...

Mmm it feels good doesn't it... Like beautifully orchestrated burns... A constant sting...
Okay I'll stop now.



Lmao mindblowing sex sounds really mindblowing.
I love u. <3