Monday, April 6, 2009

Just put it in an email!

I know its been like forever since I posted Ive just had a lot on my mind lately and I hate blogging when there are people in the living room that could possibly read over my shoulder what I'm writing. That wouldn't be good.

Last week was pretty rough for me. I spent all week focusing on one thing, no matter what I did I couldn't seem to get it out of my mind. I'm dealing with it though, I mean Ive been putting off dealing with it for a really long time its about time I did. I don't wanna blog about it though. I don't know. It makes it real. More real than it already is. I'm getting there it just takes time. It's sort of a relief too. I'm sick of lying. Even though I'm pretty kickass at it =D. Jamie really helped me clear my head and relax about it all. She needs to come up and do it in person i miss her loadsss.

So far my spring break has been pretty lamee. Ive been stuck at home i don't know why though, i could get someone to come over or something. Maybe tomorrow. Thursday could be amazing, or another day spent wishing it was different.

The concert is still gunna kickass even though it wont be the same and I'm disappointed but that's okay. They'll be other times.

i need to get out and do something. Anyone wanna do something tomorrow? After all you losers get home for Grace's that is.

I played a hardcore game of basketball yesterday with Zach, Kaleb, and my mom. It was pretty intense. I totally ownedd. Kaleb and I only lost by a point, ugggg. O well. My mom and I won the first game.

I'm going to go find something exciting to do. Right. Well I'm going to tryyy.

No comments: