Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm sorry im not your view of normal

All i want is what everyone else has.

Is that so much to ask? Is it really so awful? As i sit here crying over the keyboard you have no idea what your doing to me. Am i really that horrible? What did i do to deserve this?

It's ironic that the T.V. show I'm addicted to hurts me so much. I cant stop watching yet every minute tears me apart. It shows me everything i crave yet am constantly denied. Lets me see how it could be. If everything were different. But of course i can never have it. And it means nothing to most of the world. I'm a mistake, not how it should be, i made the wrong choice, i should just pretend to be "normal" to make it easier on everyone else because that's more important than how i feel or what i want. News flash people you don't choose who you love. It just happens.

I'm so tired of lying. Of hiding. Pretending. Of laughing when someone makes a joke when it kills me inside. Because i know how it feels. What its like. And id give anything to change it.

You. the only reason I'm still here. why all this might actually be worth it.

Alliwantisyou~isthattoomuchtoask?

1 comment:

AnaSofia said...

No it's not.
At all. No one gets it.

You deserve the world baby.
I wish I could give it to you.