Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You know,

I've been trying to act like I don't give a fuck, but you know the truth is this fucking sucks. It sucks that you didn't even talk to me about it. Just stopped talking to me, deleted that post and then my comment. Deleting me from your life without a second thought. And apparently you can do that, cause I'm shit to you now or whatever. So you'll just talk to my friends and my girlfriend and ignore that I exist at all. I mean is this really all because I posted a few sentances about being tired of being treated like shit. I was just asking you to treat me like you actually like me. But then again, who knows if you do... apparently not. So fine, I'll just stop talking to you. Even though sometimes I still think about all those late night conversations. But I guess you're a different person now, or something I don't know. An explaination would've been nice. But I guess I don't deserve one? Whatever.
Just don't you fucking dare do anything to hurt her okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, sometimes, for some things, we will just never know why, and there is nothing to do to change that.