Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meh.

All I wanna do is make you feel better. Most of the time I can't even do that.

That talk was good. I think we needed that. It'd been a while since we had a long serious conversation ish thing.

This is weird. Im not too fond of it. But I guess i'll get used to it.

My photo essay isn't very good. I'm thinking C ish range. But at least I did it and got it in on time, well on time for me. That's always good.

I was gunna ask you if you'd let me keep one of those blades. But I knew you wouldn't, so I thought better of it.

I gave in a couple weeks ago, just a few scatches though. It didn't even bleed. I didn't think it was worth mentioning. I don't even count it.

I need this cruise. An escape from everything. An actual escape, to recover and not have to deal with anything. Stress free. Well except for the whole no cell service thing... and no internet... that kinda freaks me out a little. :/ a week is a long time to go without talking to you. Either of you. Expect giant hugs when I see you after that.

I don't really have much to say.

No comments: