Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This.

I don't know what to say anymore.
I know I cant change your mind.
I know that nothing I say can do anything about it.

I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry for caring.
I'm sorry for not being able to sit here and watch the person that I love turn into a completely different person.
I'm sorry for wanting to help you.
I'm sorry i can't just sit here and let you do whatever you want.
I'm sorry for finally saying what I feel.

And I hate myself for believing you for a second. You're not going to try and do something about it. Instead you're going to keep going until there's nothing left.

I told you all I knew how to say.

I'm sorry I don't know what to do.
I'm sorry I'm not enough to help.
I'm sorry I can't make you feel better anymore.
I'm sorry that I can't fix this.
I'm sorry I can't make you see how beautiful you are.

I need to numb the pain. Just a little.
I'm sorry I'm not strong enough not too.

No comments: