Monday, December 6, 2010

December bitchh

My birthday's in a month, crazy right?
Today was really nice. For the most part anyway. There isn't a better feeling than having you in my arms. It feels just as amazing now as it did years ago when I couldn't even get up the guts to tell you.

Ahaha Ryan flirted with the gay guy at Taco Bell so we got extra large drinks.

Universal for my birthday? Harry Potter land? A gryffindor scarf? Yes please.

My dino puzzle high score in math today was 1605. Maybe I'll beat it tomorrow. Sounds much more appealing than algebra.

I actually did chemistry today. You know if I actually applied myself I'd probably have a hundred in that class right now cause I'm actually pretty decent at it. But then again if I actually applied myself in most of my classes I'd have A's. I tried for like the first four weeks of school just to prove to myself that I could do it but I lost all of that drive.

You looked really really cute today.

I'd love to go to New York for college. NYU and the New York Film Academy are pretty much my dream schools. Dad thinks I have a shot, and he believes in me. He told me Ithat he thinks I have the talent and drive to make it in this industry. Maybe I'll actually start to believe that. I know I want it bad enough but I don't think I'm talented enough, but then again, that requires self esteem.

I've gotta get off... leaving the office.
Bye loves

No comments: