Monday, March 22, 2010

Titles are for losers

As soon as I left everything came crashing back down. I really am reliant on you. Maybe it's unhealthy, but it's keeping me alive.

It's cold. Really really cold.

Being home alone isn't good for me.

I forgot how much I liked to be around you. There was a time when I spent pretty close to every waking moment with you. I remember why now. Thank you. For still being there when i needed you.

You are going to let me stay there for a week. God, If you knew how much i needed it. How much easier it would make everything. I doubt you would think twice about it. But I cant tell you. That would result in more doctor visits and more uncomfortable situations. Neither of which i can handle right now.

I'm sure the medication dosage change is having so much effect considering I'm not taking it. I need to have control over something. I need to be able to not focus. It makes life just a little bit easier to deal with.

Awwww your puppy is super cute. And super small. And she makes you happy. It's pretty much the best thing ever.

I was hardcore disappointed that i didnt get any alone time with you. I mean its monday and everything.

Hotsauce + chapped lips and tore up fingers = quite fucking fantastic

Every time the phone rang for the rest of the day my stomach dropped.

I need to dye over this mess. But i like it better this way than how it was yesterday.

Today when we were in the parking lot and it was nice out and we were smiling and laughing. It was as close to happy as i've been in a really long time.

I love you guys <3

No comments: