Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its the 17th

All I can think about is you and all you can think about is him.
Yeah it stings... it hurts like a bitch actually.
And there isn't anything either of us can do about it.
I just have to figure out to fucking stop.
I need to rip my heart out of my chest, I can't take much more of this.
Please. I'm begging you. Someone make this fucking pain stop.
I know that I act like everything is okay... with me and with us and everything. Laugh and smile and joke with you.
I still feel so so happy just when I'm around you. And then you say something or do something... or i forget for a second that we're not us anymore. Or look at the clock at 10:17 every fucking time. Or find a random doodle or hear a song. Its constant. I can't escape it.
And the crazy part is, you're the only that can ease the pain a little bit. Its insane. And im sick. And I don't know what to fucking do.

Iloveyousomuch.
Imissyousomuch.
Ican'tdothis.
Killmenow.

No comments: