Thursday, September 24, 2009

17


17
surrounded yet alone
thoughts no one should claim pulsing through me
everything is cold, meaningless
everything except you
at the sight of you the fog lifts
remembrance washing over me
i can do this, i can do this for you
the pain fades from my existence
your presence teaching my heart how to love
my soul now open
now open, to an indescribable love
a love only you can create
dragging me out of the dark, you embrace my flaws
your warmth drowning my cold world
and your love flooding my longing heart
that will endlessly beat
for you

my poem for english.. and for you.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

If ur looking at it on ur iPod... Me and flaws r not supposed to b on their own lines... I can't fix it.. It looks right on my computer

AnaSofia said...

What else can I say?

I never thought I'd find someone that loves me so completely and unconditionally... I really didnt think it was possible.
Baby you're the only person that can make me really happy. Everything about you is incredible. This poem made me cry a second time... I keep reading it over and over.
I love you so much beautiful you have no idea <3