Monday, June 1, 2009

Damnn babyy

Just had to get that out there.

i didn't really do anything exciting today. I hung out around the house, played a little American Wasteland, and talked to my girlfriend like always. Nothing extraordinary.

Emily's party was amazingg. We swam, had a pretty kickass cake fight, and stayed up till 8 in the morning. I haven't chilled with Courtney in a while so it was nice to spend some time with her and catch up. She's probably going to come over sometime soon.

I'm psyched to go to Jamie's soon. I haven't been down in a while and it'll be good to get out of here for a week and just have fun. I really need it.

I miss you already beautiful. I'm going to go on Friday by the way =)

I feel like making a list.

Things i need to experience before death:

~ sky diving
~ go to Australia
~ race a really fast car
~ ride the top roller coasters around the world
~ sneak out
~ ditch school
~ stay out all night
~ take a cruise around the world
~ skate a vert ramp
~ go to a pride parade
there's tons more but i gotta get off blogspot =(

~i lovee you guys lots&lots

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Can I go to a Pride Parade for fun, even though I'm not gay?
Like, "Yeah, I support these kids!"

AnaSofia said...

Sure :)

But be prepared for someone to hit on you lmao